A. Peer-reviewed journals:
- İ.A. İşoğlu, Y. Özsoy, S. Dinçer İşoğlu, Advances in micelle-based drug delivery: Cross-linked systems, Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry, in press, 2016.
- K. Salimi, M. Topuzoğulları, S. Dinçer, H.M. Aydın, E. Pişkin, “Microwave-asisted green approach for graft copolymerization of L-lactic acid onto starch”, Jouranl of Applied Polymer Science, 2016, DOI: 10.1002/APP.42937.
- E. Kahraman, A. Karagöz, S. Dinçer İşoğlu, Y. Özsoy, “Polyethylenimine modified and non-modified polymeric micelles used for nasal administration of carvedilol (or medication)”, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, 2015, 11, 890-899, http://dx.doi.org/10.1166/jbn.2015.1915.
- Murat Topuzoğulları, E. Volga Bulmuş Zareie, Eray Dalgakıran, S. Dinçer, “pH- and temperature-responsive amphiphilic diblock copolymers of 4-vinylpyridine and oligoethyleneglycol methacrylate synthesized by RAFT polymerization”, Polymer, 2014, 55(2): 525-534.
- Gurhan Uzunalan, Merve Tuzlakoglu Ozturk, S. Dinçer, and Kadriye Tuzlakoglu, “A Newly Designed Collagen-Based Bilayered Scaffold for Skin Tissue Regeneration”, J of Composites and Biodegradable Polymers (inaugrual issue), invited research article, 2013, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12974/2311-8717.2013.01.01.2.
- Z. Ozdemir, M. Topuzogullari, I.A. Isoglu, S. Dincer, “RAFT-mediated synthesis of poly(N-(2-hydroxypropyl)methacrylamide-b-4-vinylpyridine) by conventional and microwave heating”, Polymer Bulletin, 2857-2872, 2013, DOI: 10.1007/s00289-013-0993-1.
- M. Topuzogullari, R.C. Koc, S. Dincer Isoglu, M. Bagirova, Z. Akdeste, S. Elcicek, O.N. Oztel, S. Yesilkir Baydar, S. Canim Ates, A.M. Allahverdiyev, “Conjugation, characterization and toxicity of lipophosphoglycan-polyacrylic acid conjugate for vaccination against leishmaniasis”, J of Biomedical Science, 2013, DOI:10.1186/1423-0127-20-35.
- S. Cetinel,S.Dinçer, A. Cebeci, E. Oren, JD. Whitteker, D. Schwartz, NG. Karaguler, C. Tamerler, M. Sarikaya, “Peptides to bridge biological-platinum materials interface”, Bioinspired, Biomimetic and Nanobiomaterials, 143-153, 2012, Volume 1 Issue BBN3.
- S.Dinçer, M.Türk, A.Karagöz, G.Uzunalan, "Potential c-myc Antisense Oligonucleotide Carriers: PCl/PEG/PEI and PLL/PEG/PEI", Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes and Biotechnology, 143-154, 2011, DOI: 10.3109/10731199.2010.506852.
- A.Karagöz, S.Dinçer, "Microwave-Assisted Synthesis of Poly(e- caprolactone)-block-poly(ethylene glycol) and Poly(lactide)-block-poly(ethylene glycol)", Macromolecular Symposia, 131-137, 2010, DOI: 10.1002/masy.200900170.
- S. Dinçer, E. K. Oskay, A. K. Piskin, N. D. Zeybek, E. Pişkin, “Growth inhibition of SK-MEL-30 human melanoma cells by antisense c-myc oligonucleotides delivered by poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/poly(ethyleneimine) copolymer”, Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 284-290, 2010, DOI: 10.1002/term.239.
- S. Dincer, C. Tamerler, M. Sarıkaya, E. Piskin, "'Photoresponsive peptide–azobenzene conjugates that specifically interact with platinum surfaces", Surface Science, 1757–1762, 2008, DOI: 10.1016/j.susc.2008.03.011.
- U.O.S. Seker, B. Wilson, S. Dincer, I.W. Kim, E.E. Oren, J.S. Evans, C. Tamerler, M. Sarikaya, "Adsorption Behavior of Linear and Cyclic Genetically Engineered Platinum Binding Peptides", Langmuir, 7895-7900, 2007, DOI: 10.1021/la700446g.
- M. Turk, S. Dincer and E. Piskin, "Smart and cationic poly(NIPA)/PEI block copolymers as non-viral vectors: in vitro and in vivo transfection studies", Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, 377-378, 2007, DOI: 10.1002/term.47.
- Z.M.O. Rzaev, S. Dincer, E. Piskin, "Functional copolymers of N-isopropylacrylamide for bioengineering applications", Progress in Polymer Science, 534-595, 2007, DOI: 10.1016/j.progpolymsci.2007.01.006.
- S. Dinçer, M. Türk, E. Pişkin, "Intelligent Polymers as nonviral vectors", Gene Therapy, S139-S145, 2005, DOI: 10.1038/sj.gt.3302628.
- S. Dinçer, Z.M.O. Rzaev, E Pişkin, “Synthesis and Characterization of Stimuli-Responsive Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-N-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone)”, Journal of Polymer Research, 121-131,2006, DOI: 10.1007/s10965-005-9014-x.
- M. Türk, S. Dinçer, I.G. Yuluğ , E. Pişkin, "In vitro Transfection of HeLa Cells with Temperature Sensitive Polycationic Copolymers", Journal of Controlled Release, 325-340, 2004, DOI: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2004.01.013.
- E. Pişkin, S .Dinçer, M. Turk, "Gene delivery-intelligent but just at the beginning", Journal of Biomaterials Science Polymer Edition, 1181-1202, 2004, DOI: 10.1163/1568562041753016.
- C. Tamerler, S. Dincer, D. Heidel, M.H. Zareie, M. Sarikaya, ‘Biomimetic multifunctional molecular coatings using engineered proteins’, Progress in Organic Coatings, 267-274, 2003, DOI: 10.1016/j.porgcoat.2003.08.014.
- G. David, V. Alupei, B.C. Simionescu, S. Dincer, E. Piskin, "Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/poly[(N-acetylimino)ethylene] thermosensitive block and graft copolymers", European Polymer Journal, 1209–1213, 2003, DOI: 10.1016/S0014-3057(02)00369-5.
- H. Kesim, Z.M.O. Rzaev, S. Dincer, E. Piskin, "Functional bioengineering copolymers. II. Synthesis and characterization of amphiphilic poly(N-isopropyl acrylamide-co-maleic anhydride) and its macrobranched derivatives", Polymer, 2897–2909, 2003, DOI: 10.1016/S0032-3861(03)00177-0.
- S. Dincer, V. Koseli, H. Kesim, Z.M.O. Rzaev, E. Piskin, "Radical copolymerization of N-isopropylacrylamide with anhydrides of maleic and citraconic acids", European Polymer Journal, 2143–2152, 2002 , DOI: 10.1016/S0014-3057(02)00127-1.
- H. Zareie, S. Dinçer, E. Piskin, "Observation of Phase Transition of Thermo-responsive Poly(NIPA)-PEI Block Copolymers by STM", Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 424-428, 2002, DOI: 10.1006/jcis.2002.8439.
- S. Dinçer, S.A. Tuncel, E. Piskin, "A Potential Gene Delivery Vector: N-Isopropylacrylamide-ethyleneimine block copolymers", Macromolecular Chemistry and Physics, 1460-1465, 2002, DOI: 10.1002/1521-3935(200207)203:10/11<1460::AID-MACP1460>3.0.CO;2-O.
(Conference papers, poster and oral presentations)
1.M. Topuzoğulları, E. Dalgakıran, M. Türk, S. Dinçer, “Thermo- and pH Responsive Carriers: Physicochemical Characterization and Gene Delivery Activity”, Poster Presentation, The European Chapter Meeting of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS-EU 2013), 2013 Istanbul.
2.Z. Özdemir, M. Topuzogullari, S. Dinçer, “Preparation of HPMA-4-VP amphiphilic carriers by RAFT” Poster Presentation, 22-24 April 2013, EuroBIOMAT 2013, Germany.
3.Z. Özdemir, S. Dinçer, “Microwave-assisted synthesis of HPMA-MacroCTA by RAFT”, Poster Presentation, 18th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, September 2012, Tokat.
4.M. Topuzoğulları, S. Dinçer, “Raft Polimerization and Characterization of Poly(4-Vinylpyridine)-b-Poly(Oligoethyleneglycol Methyl Ether Methacrylate) Diblock Copolymers”, Poster Presentation, 65 pp., NanoTR, June 2012, Ankara.
5.M. Topuzoğulları, S. Dinçer, “Raft Polimerization and Characterization of Poly(4-Vinylpyridine)-b-Poly(Oligoethyleneglycol Methyl Ether Methacrylate) Diblock Copolymers”, Poster Presentation, 65 pp., 16th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, September 2010, Istanbul.
A.Karagöz, G. Uzunalan, S. Dinçer, “Biodegradable and Positively Charged Miscelles as Oligonucleotide Carriers”, Poster Presentation, 70 pp., 16th Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, September 2010, Istanbul.
6.E. Hürtürk, E.T. Baran, A. Karagöz, S. Eğri, S. Dinçer, R.L. Reis, E. Pişkin, “Investigation of TGF-β3 loaded micelle incorporation into chitosan fiber scaffolds for bone tissue engineering”, Poster Presentation, 77 pp., 16th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, September 2010, Istanbul.
7.Y. Özsoy, E. Kahraman, A. Karagöz, S. Dinçer, "Preparation of Positively Charged Polymers For Nasal Delivery", Poster Presentation, “Particles 2010- Medical/Biochemical Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Drug Delivery Applications of Particle Technology” 22-25 May 2010, Florida,USA.
8.S.Dinçer and C. Tamerler, Cost Action B28 “Workshop on Array Technologies, "Phage display: a potential tool to obtain pathogenic bacteria-recognizing peptides", Oral Presentation, 20 pp., May 2010, Istanbul.
9.Karagöz, S. Dinçer, ”Synthesis of PLA-MPEG and PCL-MPEG Diblock Copolymers by Microwave Heating’’ Poster Presentation, 73rd Prague Meeting on Macromolecules, July 4-9, 2009, Prague, Chezh Republic.
10.S. Dinçer, C.Tamerler, M.Sarıkaya, E. Pişkin, Light-sensitive peptide–azobenzene conjugates that spesifically interact with Platinum Surfaces, Poster and Oral Presentation, 14th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 3 – 7 May 2008 , Mugla.
11.S. Dinçer, M. Turk and E. Piskin, “Intelligent Polymers and Gene Transfer”, Poster Presentation, FEBS Advanced Lecture Course: Matrix Patobiology , Signal Transduction and Molecular Targets, 21–26 Mayıs, Patras, Greece.
12.S. Dinçer, C. Tamerler, M. Sarikaya, E. Pişkin , “Selection and Characterization of Pt-spesific Peptides with Phage Display and Preparation of Light-sensitive Nanohybrids” Poster Presentation, NanoTR-NANOMAT 2006 , 21-23 June 2006 , Ankara.
13.M. Türk, S. Dinçer, E. Çimen, M. Türkoğlu, E. Pişkin, "Gene Therapy with Intelligent Polymeric Vectors", Poster and Oral Presentation,, Production, Purification and Characterization of Viral Vectors, Conference/Practical Course, Poster and Oral Presentation, 14-26 June 2004, Evry, France.
14.E. Pişkin, S. Dinçer, M. Türk, "Gene Therapy with Intelligent Polymeric Vectors", Poster Presentation, FEBS/ Preclinic in vivo Gene Therapy, Practical Course, 1-14 February 2004, UAB, Bellaterre, İspanya.
15.M.Türk, S. Dincer, E. Piskin , ‘’In vitro Transfection of Smooth Muscle Cells with Temperature-Sensitive Smart Polymer, Poster Presentation, 11th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, Hacettepe University, 6-11 September 2004, Ankara.
16.E. Piskin, S. Dincer, M.Türk,Vectors for Gene Therapy, Oral Presentation, Biomed 2004, 11. International Biomedical Science And Technology Symposium, Hacettepe University, 6 – 11 September 2004 , Ankara.
17.C. Tamerler, S. Dinçer, D. Heidel, N. Karagűler, and M. Sarikaya, "Combinatorial Peptide Libraries for Selecting Inorganic-Binding Proteins: A Step in Molecular Biomimetics", Materials Research Society (MRS) Proceedings, N8.1.1-N8.1.10 pp., 2003, USA, Conference paper and oral presentation.
18.T. İbşirlioğlu, S.Dinçer, M.Türk, E.Pişkin, “In vitro Transfection of HeLa Cells with Stimuli-Responsive Polycations and Interactions of These Polymers with Blood Components”, Poster Presentation, 10th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 10–12 October 2003, Girne, Cyprus.
M. Turk, S. Dincer, I.G. Yuluğ, E. Piskin, "In vitro Transfection of Smooth Muscle Cells and Endothelial Cells with Smart Copolymer Vectors", Poster Presentation, 10th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 10–12 October 2003, Girne, Cyprus.
20.M. Turk, S. Dincer, I. Yuluğ, E. Piskin, "Intelligent Polymers: Non-viral Vectors", Poster Presentation, ESAO Annual Congress, 3–6 September, 2003, Aachen, Germany.
21.M. Turk, S. Dincer, T. İbşirlioğlu, E. Piskin, I. Yuluğ, In Vitro Transfection of Primary Endothelial Cells, Poster Presentation, 9th International Biomedical Science and Technology Symposium, 19-22 September 2002, Kemer, Antalya.
C. National Proceedings:
1.E. Piskin, S. Dincer, T. İbşirlioğlu, M. Turk, G. Kahraman, "Alternative Approaches to Cancer Therapy: Targeting", Conference paper and oral presentation, International Nutrition, Environment and Cancer Symposium,31 March-3 April 2002, Ankara, Turkey.
D. Other publications :
1.S. Dinçer and A. Denizli, Gene Therapy for Cancer, Popüler Bilim Journal, 1999.