Dr. İşoğlu received his B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Ankara University in 2000, M.Sc. degree in Chemical Engineering from Hacettepe University in 2004 and Ph.D. degree in Bioengineering from Hacettepe University in 2009. His main research focuses on the synthesis and characterization of biodegradable polymers, polymeric scaffolds, bone tissue engineering, crania-maxillofacial animal models and controlled drug release systems.In addition, he has interested in Intellectual Property Rights in professional manner during his Ph. D. study. Prior to joining to AGU, he worked as patent engineer for some of Turkey’s leading patent offices in Ankara and Istanbul. In 2005, he succeed on the qualifying exam for Turkish Patent Attorneys organized by Turkish Patent Institute and gained the title of Turkish Patent Attorney that has right officially to file patent and utility model applications for the third parties. He has written over than 60 descriptions and claim sets of patent/utility model applications and assisted to file before the Turkish Patent Institute, European Patent Office and WIPO. Since 2012, he has been working as Asst. Prof. at the Chemical Engineering Department of Abdullah Gül University.
• Ph.D. in Bioengineering, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey, 2009.
DISSERTATION: Electrospun Poly(ε-caprolactone) Membrane Based Scaffolds for Bone Tissue Engineering. GPA: 3.41/4.0
• M.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey, 2004.
DISSERTATION: The Investigation of Usage of Dried Sugar Beet Pulp for the Single and Binary Adsorption of Gemazol Turquoise Blue-G Reactive Dye and Copper(II) Ions. GPA: 3.16/4.0
• B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey, 2000.
• Assistant Professor, Abdullah Gül University, Kayseri, Turkey, 2012 to present
• Researcher/Project Assistant, Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey, 03.2006 to 09. 2009
• Visiting researcher scholar, University of Tampere, Finland, 07.2006 - 08.2006.
• Visiting researcher scholar, University of Pisa, Italy, 11.2008 - 01.2009.